• 1 Replies


  • Guest
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »
I am helping my son Who is in a lot of problems to many to list at this time,
One question that I have is if and when he gets a trustee Does he have to attend that trustees office or can he report to another trustee in the same company
Problem being is he might need to move around for employment But he would stick with the same firm



  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • 263
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 12:35:54 PM »
It depends on what is required. He will likely have to get the trustee to agree with the plan. If he files for bankruptcy he will have to attending two counselling sessions (that could possibly be done on the phone) and provide proof of income. There aren't many trustee firms that operate throughout Canada - many only have a couple of offices.


Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5