Income tax after discharge

  • 1 Replies


  • Guest
Income tax after discharge
« on: February 28, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »
I have a complete discharge from this past June and the trust account they had left open after my discharge has now been closed. After pulling out my tax info for this year I noticed i forgot deductions that i could have claimed on my pre-post returns. If I file a T1 Adjustment and get more money back from CRA does CRA automatically send a copy of my re-assessment  and forward that money to The trustee that filed my pre-post taxes. Or do they send all it all to me - for me to process and then notify the trustee. i don't want to cause any more issues with my trustee or CRA since this is my first return out of bankruptcy I want to make sure i do it right and get the right paper work to the right places.



  • Full Member
  • ***
  • 169
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Income tax after discharge
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 11:03:25 PM »
I would call my trustee first  then revenue Canada to check about that.


Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5